AAE Fletch III Fletching Jig
- Arrow fletching tool designed for archers and bowhunters that want simplicity and accuracy at a reasonable cost.
- Fletch III features a fixed 1?degree offset and fits arrows .240″ to .370″ in diameter (ACC diameter to 25 aluminum diameter).
- For example, the clamp is made of a highly rigid material that glue will not stick to because it contains teflon and silicon.
- The X-Stand/Arrow holder is designed for different sizes of arrow shafts.
- It is labeled with an “L” (large diameter) and an “S” (small diameter) to indicate which side of the stand to use.